Sunday 17 June 2018

A letter to my Daddy-Friend



Dear Dad,  

   
      I know I am the most stubborn one, but you are that man who can handle all of my tantrums. 

     I know I have made many mistakes in my life, but I also know that if ever I will be in a trouble, you'll be the one standing next to me as my lifeguard; as you always have been. 

     You ain't just my dad, you are my best friend too 💙 With whom I have shared all my secrets, sorrows and happiness. Whether be it my friendship breakups or be it my health issues or be it my adventure trips. 

      You being a single parent, have always proved the society that a single parent can also raise his 2 girls on his own. I still remember, when I was admitted to the hospital in 2013. And when after 3 hours of my operation also I was unconscious, how you scolded the doc and held him responsible for my unconsciousness. 

     
  Because, Normally it takes only an hour for a person to get conscious after an operation. I still remember, how happy you were when my 12th standard result was out and I passed with flying colors. And also whenever I go through any kind of breakup, you are the 

  "One who always says, koi dost rahe na rahe, tu itti strong ban ki tujhe kisi ki jarurat na padhe". 


Love,

Papa ki beti ❤

Follow me:- Facebook  Instagram

5 comments: