Tuesday 31 July 2018

31 Days of Art ❤


I was planning to host a challenge from a very long time. Then back in the month of June, I finally decided to host a challenge in the month of July. Yes; my first ever challenge. I polled a vote on my instagram & so many of them were ready to take my challenge. This challenge was for one month. I named it #31daysofart. The main motive behind my challenge was that I wanted to showcase what others think about art. What is everybody's perspective about art.


So, as my first ever Challenge is over. The best of them are on my instagram handle: blogger_speaks. I hosted this challenge because I wanted to share what's everybody's perspective about art. So many of you took my challenge, but only these 2 of amongst them were the constant ones. Pratyush has a very good sense of writing. I have posted his best of his writeups & photography which I personally loved reading them. Sahana, the photographer. I have posted the best clicks by her; which I think you guyzzz will also like it.
As I promised; that best one will be as my post.
Thank you for being constant; in this journey. Journey of #31daysofart.
The month of #31daysofart brought so many challenges for me; personally.
The July every year has got something or the other for me.
P.S. Should I come up, with any other challenge??? Drop in your feedback, in comment section.
Go check my instagram handle: @blogger_speaks

No comments:

Post a Comment